for different purposes on
the website www.vallcompanys.es, so that you
can decide whether or not you
would like them to be installed on your device.
If you continue to browse www.vallcompanys.es, CEGECO infers that you accept installation of the cookies, granting your consent to install them on your device.
- OPTION 1: By clicking on the "Allow cookies" button, you grant CEGECO your consent for us to carry out all the processing described in this policy. Alternatively, you can reject all cookies by clicking the "Browse without cookies" button or configure the cookies that will be used during your browsing in settings.
- OPTION 2: By clicking on settings you can manage or disable cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small information files that are sent and stored on the device used to
access the website www.vallcompanys.es (PC or
personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or connected television), making it easier to
use said website and offering better service.
The website www.vallcompanys.es uses both its own and third-party cookies, which help us to improve quality by comparing, recording, controlling and understanding how our users browse the website, identifying what they find to be useful or not. This information enables us to improve the browsing process.
The cookies that the website uses do not harm your device. They only act to improve the services offered. Some of them are strictly necessary for the page to work properly (technical and customisation cookies), while other cookies improve performance and user experience (analysis, advertising and behavioural advertising).
The website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data while the user accesses the website, and they expire when the browser is closed, whereas permanent cookies store data on the device, that can be accessed and used in more than one session. They tend to expire after a period of time that can range between two months and two years.
You have the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your
device through your browser settings. When you disable cookies, some of the available
services may cease to be operative. The method for disabling cookies is different for
each browser, but it can normally be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also
check the browser’s Help menu, where you can find instructions. You may select which
cookies you want to work on this website at any time, through: browser settings for
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Types of cookies
Depending on the reason for processing the data obtained by the cookies, the
website may use:
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services there, such as controlling data communication and traffic, session ID or accessing restricted-access areas.
- Customisation cookies: these cookies allow the user to access the service with certain features that are generally pre-defined, based on a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as the language or browser type
- Analysis cookies: these cookies provide for monitoring and analysing user behaviour on the websites to which they are related. Information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure activity on the websites, application or platform, and to make user browsing profiles.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies manage advertising space in the most effective way possible.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information on user behaviour, obtained by constantly observing their browsing habits, in order to develop a specific profile to show advertising accordingly.
|Technical Cookies||These cookies manage proper browsing of the website and its content, identifying user sessions and protecting use.||
|Customisation Cookies||These cookies improve user experience, storing customised variables such as language or browsing preferences.||
(The information below was provided by these third parties)
||Facebook provides buttons and other functions so you can share links to our website on your profile. Information sent to Facebook from outside the EU on the web pages you visited, or on things that interest you, is used by Facebook as per its privacy policies.||https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/|
||LinkedIn provides buttons and other functions so you can share links to our website on your profile. Information sent to LinkedIn from outside the EU on the webpages you visited, or on things that interest you, is used by LinkedIn as per its privacy policies.||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hb_ft_cookie|
||Pinterest provides buttons and other functions so you can share links to our website on your profile. Information sent to Pinterest from outside the EU on the webpages you visited, or on things that interest you, is used by Pinterest as per its privacy policies.||https://help.pinterest.com/es/articles/edit-your-account-privacy|
The specific opt-out systems listed in the table above are regarding the cookie in question (these systems may require installing an ‘opt-out’ cookie on your device for deactivation to work), or other third-party tools, available online, that make it so that users can detect cookies on each website they visit and disable them.